This website is made in Honor and in Memory of David King, who passed 28 July, 2021 due to complications of Agent Orange while having served in Vietnam 1969-1970. He continued to serve in the US Army for a total of 21 years.
"May he now be flying his wonderful Remote Control Airplanes and Jets higher than the Sky!"
The World of Flying - RC Style...
Welcome to Dave's website. I made this website for my hubby, Dave, and also to share and show the camraderie, dedication and fun that the pilots have flying in this great sport of Remote Control Flying. These pilots, no matter what their age, who fly these drones* (as they are sometimes called, see below), are sincere and dedicated to the hobby and love flying them, whether it be a prop plane (electric or gas, nitro which is kinda going out), seaplane or sailplane, helicopters or quads.
Join Dave and the other pilots as they venture into the blue sky and fly their remote control planes, choppers and whatever at the Cape Coral R/SeaHawks Park in Cape Coral, Florida.
Oh, and I've heard some of their stories...
I will be compiling information that the RC Pilots are willing to give out and also any tips they might have to offer.
Also, to the pilots out there. It would be nice to share when you started flying, what you started with, did you build it, what radio you had, how many wrecks you've had (I know that is a hard and sad one), and maybe where you first started flying. That should get you started with what to write. As time progresses and I get everyone's permission and name, (because I still don't know everybody's name) I will post the photos in 'Spotlight' section of this website.
If you have any information, tips, photos or stories you would like to share on this site, just contact email@example.com. Or just see me at the flying field and we can 'talk'.
Safe Flying and Thanks, Paula (Dave's wife and Website Designer)
* To the military, they are UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) or RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems). However, they are more commonly known as drones.
Updated: 24 Oct., 2021
Pictured left to right: Ed Gamils, Harvey Swartz, Don Hurtle, Dave King and bottom left; Jack Kezelian.
Updated: 3 Mar., 2017
Dave's RC World
Check out the Weather at the Field then Come and Join Me!
Welcome to Dave's RC World!
Use of this Site:
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your enjoyment, general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. It is provided by Dave's RC World and while we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Dave's RC World. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Dave's RC World takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of davesrcworld.com – 2017. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than by the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.